Veterans Park Elementary
Parents! We’re excited to host the 9-day Boosterthon Fun Run as this year’s fundraiser. Students will be learning five ways to make their community rock with Boosterthon’s character theme Rock’n Town Live, a music festival theme all about community. Along the way, students will gather pledges for how many laps they will run at the Boosterthon Fun Run event, which is on August 28th. Your family is invited to come out and cheer on your student! Please help our school by connecting your student with sponsors. Thank you for your support!
Fun Run is August 28 – Parents and families welcome!
8 am -Upper Primary – Bertrand, Jones, Lanter, McClenney,Simms
9 am -Intermediate
10 am -Upper Primary – Altwies, Mullannix, Pugel, Sproles, Zepeda
12:30 pm -Lower Primary
Log on instructions:
- Go to funrun.com.
- Click the "Parent Sign Up" button.
- At the next page enter parents information.
- (If the email address you are trying to use is already in our system a message will pop up saying "Send Password Reset Email". This will send you an email where you can reset your password).
- Once you have registered you are taken to the home page.
- Click "Register a Participant" and that is where you enter the student access code (found on the pledge book).
- You will then see the Participant's dashboard where you can enter pledges, etc.
Participation in the fun run is not exclusive to students who collect pledges and all students will get a t-shirt and get to run on August 28. We are all about building a great team at VPE! Thanks for being a part of it with your family!
The first day of school is August 13! Please watch the transportation video for everything you need to know about drop off and pick up!
Summer Reading Update-8/27
VPE is in 33rd place in the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge! We have read a total of 1,109, 593 minutes! Wow! We are well on our way to our goal of 1.5 million minutes! Keep up the good work and check back frequently for updates. Don't forget to visit Ms. Ault this summer in the library from 9-11 a.m. on Tuesdays. Log in at www.scholastic.com/summer.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters!
Please subscribe to have all the news delivered directly to your email.
To unsubscribe, please enter your email address below